EventMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to add or remove no.1

2 posters

Go down

Things to add or remove no.1 Empty Things to add or remove no.1

Post by Turtle [Maid] Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:33 am

If you're wondering why I'm posting here instead of privately suggesting is so that both GMS and players are able to voice their opinions on the forums. It'll also allow the forum to be more "lively."

Things to add to the game:

1. Changing the home map. The home map is tight with npcs, it'll be even more crowded if more players were to be there. I suggest that we change the home map to newer or different map that contains more space. How will this help? I can say that it'll give a sorta refreshing feeling toward the server for the fact that it's not from Tiredstory and it's just for EventMS. As well as more space for players to spread around and guide each other around the map. (Me and Diana are looking for maps at the moment.) (Although this is unnecessary if you're keeping it a low rate server.)

2. We should also add skills to be used in any map for GMs. Especially in the OX quiz map or any other jq, because it'll be more handy to have flash jump enabled for us to use easily.

Things to remove in the game:

1. The command "@reviveplayer" should be removed from the game. Even in event maps, it still allows players to revive themselves when killed. It'll be a difficult situation to be controlled if players were to abuse the command during events and such, so for the better it should be removed.

2. Tiredstory notices or anything related to that topic should be removed anywhere in the game. Commands and of course currency and npcs. It's unnecessary to have those when this server is called EventMS.

Things to add to the forums:

1. The sub topics should all be categorized. (For better organization, although I believe that will be added soon.)

2. Different formats, like a suggestion format. Or a format for bugs, or reports, or ban appeals and such. It'll be more easier to understand and comprehend posts that way.  
Turtle [Maid]
Turtle [Maid]

מספר הודעות : 21

Back to top Go down

Things to add or remove no.1 Empty Re: Things to add or remove no.1

Post by [Owner] Rango Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:12 am

Things to add to the game:
1) Changing the home map - Very nice idea, i think that can help a lot and give EventMS more originality.
Will be changed soon.

2) Working on that.

Things to remove in the game:
1)Fixed.

2)Fixed 99% of them.

Things to add to the forums:
1,2) I really don't know what to add Razz I'll make you an administrator on the forum so you can make them the way you think they should be ok? Smile
[Owner] Rango
[Owner] Rango
Admin

מספר הודעות : 93
מיקום : On your screen

https://eventms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Things to add or remove no.1 Empty Re: Things to add or remove no.1

Post by [Owner] Rango Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:13 am

Oh yeah how could i forget....
Thank You SOOOOOO MUCH Very Happy
[Owner] Rango