EventMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doublelift's Map.wz

4 posters

Go down

Doublelift's Map.wz Empty Doublelift's Map.wz

Post by Doublelift Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Hey guys :] Today i would like to share one of my favorite map edit I have done in the past :]. I've split the regular file into parts so i could upload it, just extract them later. Enjoy Very Happy
Map.wz

What is this?
This will make your FM look differently and much cooler (Just like in the pictures below).

How do I use this?
All you need to do is download the files below and extract them into one file then place them into your maplestory folder.
It will ask if you want to replace or make a copy... Replace it.

Part 1 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/qm88j1qa7elelad/Map.part1.rar
Part 2 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/1sn3bk4lrn5bsbn/Map.part2.rar
Part 3 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/wxhtyyfa14xv0zo/Map.part3.rar
Part 4 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ma1zv5va9lqz5z/Map.part4.rar
Part 5 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/x5fotfq2a6b0997/Map.part5.rar

Doublelift's Map.wz 10mrgk8
Doublelift's Map.wz Ftnj1t
Doublelift's Map.wz 5f3jb5
Doublelift's Map.wz 1z1zold

Hope you guys like it ^^

Last edited by Doublelift on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Doublelift
Doublelift

מספר הודעות : 24

Back to top Go down

Doublelift's Map.wz Empty Re: Doublelift's Map.wz

Post by [Owner] Rango Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Thanks so much!!!! Smile
This will be amazing!
Accepted as a forum MOD for the WZ section Smile
[Owner] Rango
[Owner] Rango
Admin

מספר הודעות : 93
מיקום : On your screen

https://eventms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by legendary Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:13 am

To my own honest opinion, It's not the best. There's a few things that I like about it, but nothing truly "WOW!"'s me, about it. This was most likely made with "Map Editor", because works like this aren't usually made by HaCreator, no matter how shitty. (I would never suggest using HaCreator for Map Editing). It's very unlikely that this is a copied Map.wz, if it is, it's from a very old server. I may release a Map.wz of my own, with granted permissions.

legendary

מספר הודעות : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by legendary Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:54 am

Well. While making my Map.wz, It can't save the file because it doesn't have a tmp2196. AND, When I looked for a temp file folder, and I can't find it! I don't know how to restore my temp folder, so I'm screwed for now. I made this edit perfectly too!

legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Donkey. Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:04 am

legendary, you have a few errors
What you did wrong:
-Please refrain from hurting others feelings with your words. Try to rephrase them.
-You haven't done any better work.
-Mostly everyone admires Doublelift because of his work/effort.
-You clearly didn't read the forum rules.

How to fix your problem:
-Reinstall v83 of MapleStory to get rid of tmp2196
Donkey.
Donkey.

מספר הודעות : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by legendary Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:15 am

Donkey. wrote:legendary, you have a few errors
What you did wrong:
-Please refrain from hurting others feelings with your words. Try to rephrase them.

How to fix your problem:

Forum Rules:
So basically, You're depriving my rights as an american citizen to Freedom of Speech? I wasn't discriminating him at all.  I said that I've seen better, and if that's an insult, then everything is. I did double post once. Excessively swear. I swore a few times, in my past posts. I'm keeping the idea/topic to it's original state. We're still talking about Map.wz edits. I wouldn't necessarily consider this this an argument. I haven't created multiple accounts. I don't post personal information.

See, I don't see that I've done anything harmful. And I thought this was going to be a server that I would like! Also, I read that thread about the owner's GM position being stolen. I guess this server will never be as good as that one, if the moderators are going to argue with players, who see that they've done nothing wrong!

Tell me if anything I've posted so far is invalid, and I'll correct it.

Donkey wrote:-You haven't done better work.
See. I think that I have, and I was actually willing to share my work with everyone. I think it's funny that you're jumping to the conclusion that his work is immediately better than mine, just because I'm newer.

legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Doublelift Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 am

legendary when did i say its the "best" edit out there, btw dont double post please.
Doublelift
Doublelift

מספר הודעות : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Donkey. Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:49 am

legendary wrote:
Donkey. wrote:legendary, you have a few errors
What you did wrong:

How to fix your problem:

Forum Rules:
So basically, You're depriving my rights as an american citizen to Freedom of Speech? I wasn't discriminating him at all.  I said that I've seen better, and if that's an insult, then everything is. I did double post once. Excessively swear. I swore a few times, in my past posts. I'm keeping the idea/topic to it's original state. We're still talking about Map.wz edits. I wouldn't necessarily consider this this an argument. I haven't created multiple accounts. I don't post personal information.

See, I don't see that I've done anything harmful. And I thought this was going to be a server that I would like! Also, I read that thread about the owner's GM position being stolen. I guess this server will never be as good as that one, if the moderators are going to argue with players, who see that they've done nothing wrong!

Tell me if anything I've posted so far is invalid, and I'll correct it.

Donkey wrote:-You haven't done better work.
See. I think that I have, and I was actually willing to share my work with everyone. I think it's funny that you're jumping to the conclusion that his work is immediately better than mine, just because I'm newer.

First of all, no one has anything against you. You think you can do/seen better work, although we have no proof you can do better. Ironic isn't it?
You are, of course allowed to post your own edits. As long as they aren't considered "hacks" but it was your choice you haven't done so.
Third, no one is jumping to any conclusions. His work is not immediately just better than yours. But how do you expect us to compare when you've given us nothing to compare, seeing who's better?
Fourth, mind explaining why it isn't an argument? I guess my childish mind can't process it.
Fifth, if you think the moderators are arguing with the players, then you're currently wrong. If you analyze the situation, you started what is currently happening. If you don't understand how, read the first.

Could you read over all that ^^^ and see if I was correct or you. If I am correct please correct your mistakes. If you still think you're correct, we could continually argue over Skype: gotsometaro or on PM.
Donkey.
Donkey.

מספר הודעות : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum