EventMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Aaron} Staff app.

4 posters

Go down

{Aaron} Staff app. Empty {Aaron} Staff app.

Post by AaronEvil Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:20 am

Hello here is the request/official format given. I will complete it.

Name: Aaron

IGN (In Game Name): Scooter

*Optional* Timezone/Country/State: United States Of Amurica, Texas.

Skype/Contact Info: Aaronevilmc

Languages?: English/German

Experience as a GM?: (This will not affect whether you are selected or not) I absolutely have none! I have never became a gm in a Maplestory Private server. Some people lie and say they have and not. I always get rejected because I have no experience and that way I will never have experience. I have became moderators on other games. {Habbo, Minecraft, WoW}

Why are you applying?: So I can help and I can have fun.

Why should we chose you?: I have some specialty in my vocabulary and I'm very helpfull. A lot of other people take me as a "trip" and think I am worthless and I should grow balls. I'm a serious person and I am very active. I make sure rulebreakers hate me as a staff, because I downright enforce the rules.

How active could you be?: (Honesty counts the most) 4-6 hours.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?: 1 Warning, 2nt =  2 day ban, 3rd IP banned forever. {I keep an eye 70% more than other users}

What would you do if you are not chosen as a GM?: (Please answer honestly, if you feel like you want to leave then please say so) Honestly I would help instead of lolly gagging. I do like being a lot of serious and moderate the rooms.

Extra info about yourself: I've been in gymnastics for 3 years now. I have became Eagle Scout in BSA {Boy scouts of America}

Can you Code/GFX/Make videos/Help advertise? I can make videos and help advertise.

Anything else to add?: {I honestly think this is useless because you made the other question "Extra Info about yourself."}

Tacos vs Pizza? Soft Tacos.

AaronEvil

מספר הודעות : 1

Back to top Go down

{Aaron} Staff app. Empty Re: {Aaron} Staff app.

Post by [Owner] Rango Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:04 pm

Good luck in 1 week Smile
[Owner] Rango
[Owner] Rango
Admin

מספר הודעות : 93
מיקום : On your screen

https://eventms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doublelift Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Peace Aaron, it was nice of you making an GM application *hope to get accepted* then leave. LOL good luck in the future bro.
Doublelift
Doublelift

מספר הודעות : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by KubeR Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:15 pm

What would you do if you saw a hacker?: 1 Warning, 2nt =  2 day ban, 3rd IP banned forever. {I keep an eye 70% more than other users}
About the last part(between the barackets): can you explain - how will you do this ?
Anyway,firstly - it's 2nd* with D'
and secondly - warning ?? 2 day's ban ??
Anything else to add?: {I honestly think this is useless because you made the other question "Extra Info about yourself."}
Maybe something that doesn't describe you ? maybe requests ?
for example "I am online 24/7 a day because I have no life" or "it's my first time admining so I would like to ask from the higher level admins to help me with the existed admin commands"
So actually this isn't useless.
I make sure rulebreakers hate me as a staff, because I downright enforce the rules.
Then not only the rule-breakers will hate you.
What would you do if you are not chosen as a GM?: (Please answer honestly, if you feel like you want to leave then please say so) Honestly I would help instead of lolly gagging. I do like being a lot of serious and moderate the rooms.
What ?
KubeR
KubeR

מספר הודעות : 41
מיקום : Space

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner] Rango Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:40 pm

/Denied he made a GM app and left.
We only accept active people and people that don't only care about their app and would play as players too.
/Closed
[Owner] Rango
[Owner] Rango
Admin

מספר הודעות : 93
מיקום : On your screen

https://eventms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down